July 26th Biweekly Vehicle Bidding
The Pennsylvania State University is offering vehicles for sealed bid. These vehicles are located at Lion Surplus and may be viewed/bid on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 10:00am – 2:00pm for two weeks. Items must be paid for by noon on the following Wednesday and removed by the following Friday. Successful bidders will be notified by telephone and must pay for their item(s) prior to removal.
- Prospective buyers failing to pay for items may be eliminated from bidding on future vehicles.
- Item is sold "as is" and "where is" with no guarantee or warranty of any kind. No returns will be accepted.
- The University reserves the right to accept or reject any or all offers.
- All items are subject to prior sale to University departments.
- All items must be paid for in full prior to removal from University premises.
- Payment terms are cash, card, or check.
- Vehicle buyer must contact us at 814-863-2526 to set up an appointment for the title transfer.
- Any costs incurred in removal are the responsibility of the successful buyer.
- Securing any or all appropriate permits is the responsibility of the buyer.
Completed bid forms must be received at the Lion Surplus Warehouse. Bid sheets may be turned in at the sales counter or faxed to Lion Surplus at 814-863-8696. Please phone 814-865-4371 to be sure your fax was received.